Scout’s Honour recognises that the manufacturing and delivery of its products inevitably impact on the environment in a number of ways. Through a commitment to continuous environmental improvement, Scout’s Honour’s aim is to ensure that our business operation is undertaken in such a manner as to have minimum impact on the environment.
Scout’s Honour believes that this commitment can best be delivered through the following policy objectives:
- reducing our consumption of resources and improving efficiency in the use of these resources
- managing wastes generated from our operations according to the principles of reduce, reuse and recycle
- creating an environment which encourages staff to participate in sustainability initiatives
- a commitment to constantly learning new information to develop and encourage environmental awareness
- eliminating any unnecessary packaging and
- banning single use plastics in-house and in our packaging